- This page contains fundamental OpenGL tutorials and notes.All example programs are written by C++ with Code::Blocks and Orwell Dev-C++, as well as makefiles for Linux and Mac.
- A new OpenGL introduction that walks through the parts that are still relevant today.
- Shadertoy is a great resources to experiment and learn fragment shaders.
- The OpenGL Registry contains specifications, header files, and related documentation for OpenGL and related APIs including GLU, GLX, and WGL.
- Quick reference for the built-in functions of the OpenGL ES Shading Language.
- The Graphics Codex is an app for 3D graphics students, engineers, teachers, and artists. It provides consistent, correct, and easy-to-understand definitions for technical material.