Glumpy comes with a lot of examples that aim at illustrating the main features. You’ll find below a list organized around several sections.
- Application layer — Window, context, events, backends, etc
- OpenGL layer — Shader, buffer, texture, program, etc.
- Text & fonts — Font & text related
- Transforms — Linear/power/log scales, panzoom, trackball, etc.
- Collections — Point, segment, path, triangle, custom, etc
- Computation — Framebuffer, GPGPU, etc.
- Filters — Post-processing, render to texture, etc.
- Miscellaneous — Miscellaneous rendering technique
- Eye-candy demonstrations — Fast, scalable & beautiful
Some examples are also visible on the glumpy gallery